Tuesday, March 8, 2011

WE. Coffee

WE. Coffee is a small coffee shop located on Robson right next to Santouka After eating at Santouka, my boyfriend and I decided to go head next door for some coffee and dessert. WE coffee has a variety of different coffees, teas, and waffles! We were quite full, but decided to go anyway :) One word of warning... do not go there if you just had a big dinner. The portions are quite large...



I wanted to try their coffee since they mentioned that they roast their own beans. So I ordered an Americano and my boyfriend had a rouge bourbon tea which is like a vanilla roobois tea. And of course, we also ordered a waffle! Waffles cost about $7 for a half order and about $12 for a whole one. The special they had that night was a Red Bean Waffle with Green Tea Ice Cream.

Americano & Rouge Bourbon Tea


Red Bean Waffle with Green Tea Ice Cream

I really like red bean, but my boyfriend not so much. So more red bean for me! The waffle is a bit dense. I like my waffles a little bit lighter...












Overall Impressions: I like the look of the cafe and the chairs were really comfortable to sit in. It's a nice place to just sit and hang out. The coffee and tea were not bad. Better than the coffee you get at the large chains and it is most definitely better than Starbucks coffee. I found it a bit expensive here... It cost about $12 for a waffle... But that is good enough for 2 people to share.

WE. Coffee
1696 Robson St
Vancouver, BC
http://www.wecoffee.ca/
WE. Coffee on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment