One day, we all just decided to go check it out. Who can say no to $2.99 breakfast?
Shortly after being seated, the lady came back and took our orders. We all ordered the $2.99 breakfast special.
For $2.99, you get 2 eggs any style, hashbrowns, toast and a choice of ham/bacon/sausage. It's a great deal as you get a huge plate of food! I can only finish half the plate!
Thick-cut fried ham.
5 strips of crispy bacon.
4 crispy sausages.
And a mountain of toast!
Each breakfast comes with 2 slices of toast
- Cheap breakfast and a lot of food for $2.99!
- Restaurant is small and has limited seating.
- This place is ran by an older couple and has very friendly service.
- Coffee is $1 and not that great.
- I haven't tried any of the other menu options, but I will say, stick with the breakfast.
1980 Pine Street